Saturday, June 4, 2016

Featured x 2 + Publication!!!

The lumpy road to Zorthian Ranch in Altadena where I was featured at 1pm along with CaLokie, Seven Dhar, and G.T. Foster. Seemed appropriate to read four poems from my book The Alternate Sky: Joshua Tree Trip, Hand-Held Mirror Poem Without Glasses, 99 Cent Store Valentine, and Did I Planet.

At 5:30pm, as part of LitFest Pasadena, I read two of my frankenpoems: Allusive Sights (published in the Altadena Poetry Review) and The Best (from my book Rectangular Man Dream Horses)

Came home from a day of three poetry events to find in my mailbox a copy of this new anthology, featuring five of my poems leading off the poetry section of the book: A Bowl, The Designer, Man Made World, Mr. Hide, and Traveling York Blvd.

No comments:

Post a Comment